NoBuddys NoBuddys

Meh

Started out very interesting, and had great potential, but when he pulled out the gun everything went to shit. Make it longer and give it a happy ending. Also, what was the song being played? You should always give credit.

Da Funk Da Funk

Awesome!

Awesome frame by frame animation!

Really creative and stylish. I love this! I know what it's like working under hard time constraints, and I think you totally overcame.

Nice work!!

Balls Up Balls Up

Nice work you racist piece of trash

First off, it takes no skill to render and animate a fucking ball.

Second, you make racist generalizations about Italian people, and judging from your last name, you have no right to.

Piece of shit out of Ten.

sjtaylor84 responds:

Scusa di aver offendersi ma sono un studente d'italiano e vivo in Italia, quindi non avrei mai voluto offendere nessun italiano. Ho fatto vedere mio film ai miei amici italiani prima di aver messo il film su Newgrounds e nessuno di loro hanno trovato un sentimento razzisto. Ma scusa comunque.

Per quanto riguarda la semplicita' del film, quando l'avevo fatto, avevo appena finito un progetto che durava quasi due anni e volevo fare un film piu' piccolo. Se vuole vedere un film diverso e piu' complicato ci saranno fra poco sul mio sitoweb www.simontaylorfilms.com

Scusa ancora per l'offesa

Tanti auguri per Natale

Simon

The New Guy The New Guy

Amazing

This is amazing! I love the expressions on the characters and the animation is fabulous! Very well done!

God Warriors God Warriors

Pretty cool

The painfully long introduction/credits aside, I think this is a very well done anime-inspired flash. Must have taken you a long time to make! Question for you though- what is the action script code to link to a website? I never knew how to do that.

All in all, great work, I look forward to pt.2

littleFoot littleFoot

Phenominal.

Has Disney called yet?
This is really THAT good. The backgrounds are incredible! The lighting is also amazing, how did you do it?!

A Midnight Snack A Midnight Snack

Awesome!

Your visuals are fantastic. Everything about them is perfect. How do you get them to appear almost 3D? It's incredible!!